10 BRAND NEW life hacks to make 2015 easier!
We are BACK with life hacks! Just when you thought the long list in the last
mega post we made was enough, we’ve returned with 10 more simple tricks to make
your life better in 2015.
1) Repairing that damaged furniture!
2) Clear blocked drains by pouring baking soda down your drain, followed by vinegar and hot water.
3) Wrap a rubber band (large one) around doorknobs to soften a door that slams (and cut down on noise complaints).
4) Got hardwood floors that squeak? Make late-night entrances much less annoying.
5) Use coarse salt to clean any cast iron skillets that came with your furnished apartment.
6) A broom and a hose can help you clean off your dirty deck.
7) Remove a stripped screw by using a rubber band and some good old fashioned elbow grease.
The rubber band allows the screwdriver head to grip the screw.
8) Got scuffed floors?
9) Your bedroom smelling a bit funky? Freshen up the place without using a ton of aerosol sprays.
10) This one is an absolute game changer: